How to install your embed code on a WordPress website
To install your Destini Locator on a WordPress website please do the following:
- Get your install/embed script. If you're a LITE client, the script is in the Destini CMS under Locator-->Settings. For PRO clients, you should have received it when development was completed.
- Log in to your website CMS.
- Open the page you want the locator to live on.
- In the text editor, switch to "Text" mode.
- Paste the install script in the box.
- Save (and publish) the page.
That's it! If your locator does not load after you save, please contact Support.
Article is closed for comments.