Destini Deals are messages you can target to consumers using your locator, based on the location they are searching. A deal shows up as a pop-up modal when the user lands on store results in a zip code and for a time period you determine.
A robust analytics suite comes with Deals, which tracks views, clicks and geographic information about your deals. You can see this suite in the Reports section of the CMS.
Please follow these steps to create and launch a deal:
- Go to the Deals page in the CMS and click on the Style Settings button. In the styles settings, set the global colors, fonts and brand logo to be used by all of your deals. Save, then create your first deal.
- Enter in the deal title and description, then save and go to the next page.
- On the main Edit Deal page, add a deal image, set a duration for the deal and set the deal to "active" to make it visible. Add an optional "Get Deal" link and optional Facebook share button.
- Next, add zip codes to your deal. You can select all zip codes in the U.S., or drill down to the state, county, city and individual zip code level.
- Once you have selected the zip code coverage you want for your deal, click "save" to update your zip code coverage.
Your deal is now live! View the deal by conducting a search in one of the zip codes covered (you must have distribution in that zip code for the deal to appear). Deals can be copied with the copy icon in the deal's row in the main deals page.
Recommended Uses for Deals
There are many potential uses for deals, including:
- Manufacturer coupons
- Retail promotions
- New product introductions
- Event marketing
- Seasonal marketing
Coupons do especially well with deals. We see consistent click-thru rates of over 40% for manufacturer coupons in deals.